As a reminder, all students entering 7th grade are required by law to show proof of a Tdap booster and two doses of the chicken pox vaccine, or a documented history of the disease. While many students may have already received these vaccines as part of their routine immunizations, 7th grade students must have these documented on a Tennessee immunization form, which is available from your child’s physician or the Williamson County Health Department. The Health Department in Franklin is offering a free walk-in immunization clinic July 24-August 11 from 8:00-11:00 and 12:30-4:00. Please submit the immunization form to your child’s school office prior to the first day of class on August 10. By law, students without the updated vaccine and form will not be able to start the school year.
- LES Family Literacy Night
- 2017-2018 Back to School Resource Guide
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form
- Board Passes Budget With No Tax Increase
- New Visitor Safety Protocol in Effect 2017-2018
- ‘Big Backpack Giveaway’ Set for Aug. 5 at Liberty Elementary
- Bracamontes Added to FSSD Instructional Technology Staff