Substitute Management is a web-based software program that automates the substitute placement process. It is designed for both certified and classified employees. Teachers call their absences into the system, and the program calls the substitute teachers registered with the system to fill the openings.
- Kindergarten Roundup Set for Friday, April 21
- TNReady Testing Window April 17 – May 5
- Girls’ Night Out Dinner and Discussion April 11 (Grades 5-8)
- 2017-2018 Online Registration Period April 1-30
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders