Substitute Management is a web-based software program that automates the substitute placement process. It is designed for both certified and classified employees. Teachers call their absences into the system, and the program calls the substitute teachers registered with the system to fill the openings.
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders
- 2nd Annual Race for the Stars 5K and Fun Run March 4
- FSSD announces Teachers of the Year
- FSSD Pre-Kindergarten Application Process Open for 2017-2018
- Special Ed Parent Support Group to Discuss ADHD and Related Issues