The Franklin Special School District places a high value on attendance because of its direct correlation to the success students will experience on their educational journey. The attendance secretaries at each school perform many tasks but one of the most important items of their day is to accurately record the attendance of every child in our school district. The attendance secretaries work with the building principals and the FSSD Attendance Office in communicating with families regarding attendance. The district strives to connect families with community resources and provide support when it is needed. Being in school every day, and for the full day, can lead to a positive school year for our students.
For more information on FSSD’s attendance policies and procedures, visit the Student section of the online Board Policy Manual (policies 6.200-6.208).
Safety and Attendance
Celby Glass, Supervisor
1406 Cannon Street
Franklin, TN 37064
There are no upcoming events.
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form
- Board Passes Budget With No Tax Increase
- New Visitor Safety Protocol in Effect 2017-2018
- ‘Big Backpack Giveaway’ Set for Aug. 5 at Liberty Elementary
- K-8 Family ‘Meet and Greet’ at Schools on Aug. 8
- Bracamontes Added to FSSD Instructional Technology Staff
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program