The Franklin Special School District places a high value on attendance because of its direct correlation to the success students will experience on their educational journey. The attendance secretaries at each school perform many tasks but one of the most important items of their day is to accurately record the attendance of every child in our school district. The attendance secretaries work with the building principals and the FSSD Attendance Office in communicating with families regarding attendance. The district strives to connect families with community resources and provide support when it is needed. Being in school every day, and for the full day, can lead to a positive school year for our students.
For more information on FSSD’s attendance policies and procedures, visit the Student section of the online Board Policy Manual (policies 6.200-6.208).
Safety and Attendance
Celby Glass, Supervisor
1406 Cannon Street
Franklin, TN 37064
- FSSD Opens Cafeteria So Children Eat Free All Summer
- Come aboard for reading fun on FSSD’s Story Bus Plus this summer
- Summer Coding Camps Open for Rising 5th-9th Graders
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming
- Kindergarten Roundup Set for Friday, April 21
- TNReady Testing Window April 17 – May 5
- Girls’ Night Out Dinner and Discussion April 11 (Grades 5-8)