The Franklin Special School District places a high value on attendance because of its direct correlation to the success students will experience on their educational journey. The attendance secretaries at each school perform many tasks but one of the most important items of their day is to accurately record the attendance of every child in our school district. The attendance secretaries work with the building principals and the FSSD Attendance Office in communicating with families regarding attendance. The district strives to connect families with community resources and provide support when it is needed. Being in school every day, and for the full day, can lead to a positive school year for our students.
For more information on FSSD’s attendance policies and procedures, visit the Student section of the online Board Policy Manual (policies 6.200-6.208).
Safety and Attendance
Celby Glass, Supervisor
1406 Cannon Street
Franklin, TN 37064
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair
- First Day of Kindergarten Video Captures Special Memories
- FSSD Schools Join Statewide Drive for Hurricane Victims
- Lottery Grant Provides Funds for After School Care
- LES Family Literacy Night
- 2017-2018 Back to School Resource Guide
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form