The Franklin Special School District places a high value on attendance because of its direct correlation to the success students will experience on their educational journey. The attendance secretaries at each school perform many tasks but one of the most important items of their day is to accurately record the attendance of every child in our school district. The attendance secretaries work with the building principals and the FSSD Attendance Office in communicating with families regarding attendance. The district strives to connect families with community resources and provide support when it is needed. Being in school every day, and for the full day, can lead to a positive school year for our students.
For more information on FSSD’s attendance policies and procedures, visit the Student section of the online Board Policy Manual (policies 6.200-6.208).
Safety and Attendance
Celby Glass, Supervisor
1406 Cannon Street
Franklin, TN 37064
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders
- 2nd Annual Race for the Stars 5K and Fun Run March 4
- FSSD announces Teachers of the Year
- FSSD Pre-Kindergarten Application Process Open for 2017-2018
- Special Ed Parent Support Group to Discuss ADHD and Related Issues