The Communications Department supports the mission, vision and goals of the FSSD by gathering, producing, and disseminating accurate, relevant and timely information in a variety of formats so as to empower and inform employees, FSSD families, the news media, and the community at large.
The Communications Department publishes e-newsletters, flyers, brochures, and other publications for public distribution. The department encourages and coordinates news coverage with media, arranges interviews and provides responses to requests for information to promote full public understanding of FSSD issues, policies and accomplishments.
In addition, the department maintains central oversight of the Blackboard Connect phone messaging system. The Communications Department also assists with special events and recognitions.
Susannah Gentry, Communications Specialist
507 New Highway 96 West
Franklin, TN 37064
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair
- First Day of Kindergarten Video Captures Special Memories
- FSSD Schools Join Statewide Drive for Hurricane Victims
- Lottery Grant Provides Funds for After School Care
- LES Family Literacy Night
- 2017-2018 Back to School Resource Guide
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form