The Communications Department supports the mission, vision and goals of the FSSD by gathering, producing, and disseminating accurate, relevant and timely information in a variety of formats so as to empower and inform employees, FSSD families, the news media, and the community at large.
The Communications Department publishes e-newsletters, flyers, brochures, and other publications for public distribution. The department encourages and coordinates news coverage with media, arranges interviews and provides responses to requests for information to promote full public understanding of FSSD issues, policies and accomplishments.
In addition, the department maintains central oversight of the Blackboard Connect phone messaging system. The Communications Department also assists with special events and recognitions.
Susannah Gentry, Communications Specialist
507 New Highway 96 West
Franklin, TN 37064
There are no upcoming events.
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form
- Board Passes Budget With No Tax Increase
- New Visitor Safety Protocol in Effect 2017-2018
- ‘Big Backpack Giveaway’ Set for Aug. 5 at Liberty Elementary
- K-8 Family ‘Meet and Greet’ at Schools on Aug. 8
- Bracamontes Added to FSSD Instructional Technology Staff
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program