FSSD Five-Year Strategic Plan (2013 – 2018) The FSSD Board of Education formed Strategic Planning Committees to make long-range planning recommendations as the district moves toward the future. With the end in mind, all Strategic Planning Committees use the following statement to guide discussion: “In five years, the Franklin Special School District will have built on its 108-year reputation of excellence to become known as a consistently innovative, academically unmatched district with enthusiastic community engagement and a broad base of public funding and support.” Strategic planning committees were formed with representatives from all stakeholder groups, including parents, faculty/staff, building administrators, Central Office staff and community members. The committees developed objectives, formed strategies and proposed timelines for implementation.
- 5-Year Strategic Plan: Revised annually and last approved by the Board of Education in January 2017.
Strategic Planning Committees:
- Educational Excellence Committee
- School Equity Sub-Committee
- Finance Committee
- Community Relations Committee
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair
- First Day of Kindergarten Video Captures Special Memories
- FSSD Schools Join Statewide Drive for Hurricane Victims
- Lottery Grant Provides Funds for After School Care
- LES Family Literacy Night
- 2017-2018 Back to School Resource Guide
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form