FSSD Five-Year Strategic Plan (2013 – 2018) The FSSD Board of Education formed Strategic Planning Committees to make long-range planning recommendations as the district moves toward the future. With the end in mind, all Strategic Planning Committees use the following statement to guide discussion: “In five years, the Franklin Special School District will have built on its 108-year reputation of excellence to become known as a consistently innovative, academically unmatched district with enthusiastic community engagement and a broad base of public funding and support.” Strategic planning committees were formed with representatives from all stakeholder groups, including parents, faculty/staff, building administrators, Central Office staff and community members. The committees developed objectives, formed strategies and proposed timelines for implementation.
- 5-Year Strategic Plan: Revised annually and last approved by the Board of Education in January 2017.
Strategic Planning Committees:
- Educational Excellence Committee
- School Equity Sub-Committee
- Finance Committee
- Community Relations Committee
There are no upcoming events.
- 7th Graders Must Submit Updated Immunization Form
- Board Passes Budget With No Tax Increase
- New Visitor Safety Protocol in Effect 2017-2018
- ‘Big Backpack Giveaway’ Set for Aug. 5 at Liberty Elementary
- K-8 Family ‘Meet and Greet’ at Schools on Aug. 8
- Bracamontes Added to FSSD Instructional Technology Staff
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program