HUMAN RESOURCES AND BENEFITS
The Human Resources Department provides personal, confidential, timely, and effective service to all employees. The Department keeps all employees abreast of information and opportunities necessary for them to make good sound choices.
The Human Resources Department focuses on improvement by gaining feedback from all training and information sessions.This feedback is considered critical and serves as a basis for immediate adjustments in areas needing improvement. Stakeholders in general are encouraged to express ideas and thoughts through accessible communication mediums – email, phone and appointments. The annual Employee Handbook also provokes feedback, which is reflected on by the department before any major changes are made.
The Human Resource Department believes that all of our employees must feel valued in order to accomplish the mission of the school district:
- To produce self-confident, and responsible citizens well versed in knowledge and skills who possess the ability to think critically and solve problems who have a positive attitude toward learning and well-prepared for continuing their education throughout their lives.
- To serve the needs of a diverse student population through varied educational programs focusing on individual excellence.
- Employee Recruitment
- New Teacher Induction Program
- Substitute teachers
- “Highly Qualified” component of No Child Left Behind legislation
- Teacher license issues
- Employee relations
- National Board Certification process
- Online job applications
The FSSD offers a generous benefits package that is competitive with the school districts in the state. Please read more about the benefits offered by visiting FSSD Benefits online.
Roberta H. Hill, Ed.D. Supervisor
Katrina Wall, Benefits Coordinator
Debbie Huffman, Secretary
507 New Highway 96 West
Franklin, TN 37064
There are no upcoming events.
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program
- Wiemers Named Assistant Principal at Freedom Intermediate
- Free Summer Reading Program Offered for Grades 5-7
- FSSD Opens Cafeteria So Children Eat Free All Summer
- Come aboard for reading fun on FSSD’s Story Bus Plus this summer
- Summer Coding Camps Open for Rising 5th-9th Graders
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming