MAINTENANCE AND LANDSCAPING
The Franklin Special School District Maintenance & Landscaping Department maintains and continually improves all facilities and ensures that the climate in and around the district property is safe to assist in promotion of “excellence in teaching & learning for all.”
The department strives for efficiency to ensure appropriate action is taken so work requests are completed in a timely manner. Additionally, the team discusses ways to approach work orders so as to reduce or eliminate repetition, as well as how to turn reactive maintenance into preventative maintenance.
The Maintenance and Landscaping Department’s mission is to support the district’s vision by ensuring that the physical facilities are well maintained, safe, and provide the proper environment that promotes “Excellence in Teaching and Learning for All.” Maintaining a positive image to the community, students, parents, educators and employees is our main contribution to the district’s vision.
There are no upcoming events.
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program
- Wiemers Named Assistant Principal at Freedom Intermediate
- Free Summer Reading Program Offered for Grades 5-7
- FSSD Opens Cafeteria So Children Eat Free All Summer
- Come aboard for reading fun on FSSD’s Story Bus Plus this summer
- Summer Coding Camps Open for Rising 5th-9th Graders
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming