MAINTENANCE AND LANDSCAPING
The Franklin Special School District Maintenance & Landscaping Department maintains and continually improves all facilities and ensures that the climate in and around the district property is safe to assist in promotion of “excellence in teaching & learning for all.”
The department strives for efficiency to ensure appropriate action is taken so work requests are completed in a timely manner. Additionally, the team discusses ways to approach work orders so as to reduce or eliminate repetition, as well as how to turn reactive maintenance into preventative maintenance.
The Maintenance and Landscaping Department’s mission is to support the district’s vision by ensuring that the physical facilities are well maintained, safe, and provide the proper environment that promotes “Excellence in Teaching and Learning for All.” Maintaining a positive image to the community, students, parents, educators and employees is our main contribution to the district’s vision.
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders
- 2nd Annual Race for the Stars 5K and Fun Run March 4
- FSSD announces Teachers of the Year
- FSSD Pre-Kindergarten Application Process Open for 2017-2018
- Special Ed Parent Support Group to Discuss ADHD and Related Issues