FSSD PACING GUIDES
The Franklin Special School District uses Pacing Guides as a tool for teachers to help plan instruction throughout the course of a school year, ensuring that students across the district receive instruction on the Tennessee Academic Standards at approximately the same time. The guides are designed to align curriculum, instruction, and assessment in the content areas of English/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies. It is important to note that while Pacing Guides are used to plan instruction, their implementation may be affected by special events, inclement weather and school closings, or a teacher’s need to spend extra time to reinforce instruction based on the results of classroom assessments.
The guides may be found below by grade level/subject area.
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair
- First Day of Kindergarten Video Captures Special Memories
- FSSD Schools Join Statewide Drive for Hurricane Victims
- Lottery Grant Provides Funds for After School Care
- LES Family Literacy Night