School Staff Resources
The Instructional Technology Department has developed a virtual warehouse of documents and resources to help instructional staff integrate technology into lesson plans. Please visit the links below for specific guides and resources.
Technology Support Guides
District Resources and Instructional Guides
TN Core Resources
By clicking the links above, you are leaving the Franklin Special School District web site. The district is not responsible for the content. Further, the FSSD is not responsible for the links contained within the outside site, or any changes or updates to linked sites. The listed site and the links contained therein are offered to you only as a convenience and do not imply endorsement of the site by the FSSD.
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming
- Kindergarten Roundup Set for Friday, April 21
- TNReady Testing Window April 17 – May 5
- Girls’ Night Out Dinner and Discussion April 11 (Grades 5-8)
- 2017-2018 Online Registration Period April 1-30
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open