School Staff Resources
The Instructional Technology Department has developed a virtual warehouse of documents and resources to help instructional staff integrate technology into lesson plans. Please visit the links below for specific guides and resources.
Technology Support Guides
District Resources and Instructional Guides
TN Core Resources
By clicking the links above, you are leaving the Franklin Special School District web site. The district is not responsible for the content. Further, the FSSD is not responsible for the links contained within the outside site, or any changes or updates to linked sites. The listed site and the links contained therein are offered to you only as a convenience and do not imply endorsement of the site by the FSSD.
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders
- 2nd Annual Race for the Stars 5K and Fun Run March 4
- FSSD announces Teachers of the Year
- FSSD Pre-Kindergarten Application Process Open for 2017-2018
- Special Ed Parent Support Group to Discuss ADHD and Related Issues