LITERACY AND INTERVENTION
LITERACY AND RESPONSE TO INTERVENTION (RtI)
We believe that a consistent, informed intervention program for all students will result in more achievement opportunities. FSSD fully implements a unified RTI2 approach in all grade levels. RTI2 interventions are provided in all schools in both mathematics and reading.
There are no upcoming events.
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program
- Wiemers Named Assistant Principal at Freedom Intermediate
- Free Summer Reading Program Offered for Grades 5-7
- FSSD Opens Cafeteria So Children Eat Free All Summer
- Come aboard for reading fun on FSSD’s Story Bus Plus this summer
- Summer Coding Camps Open for Rising 5th-9th Graders
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming