The Office of Student Performance coordinates testing, disaggregates, analyzes and disseminates data, reports, and provides opportunities for training in areas for which the department is responsible.
This office oversees the following programs: local, state and national testing, honors programs, federal programs (including Title I), Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (Title IV), and alternative education.
In keeping with the vision of the Franklin Special School District, the Office of Student Performance holds true to the belief that all children can learn. Some students will need more time because they have not had the experiences necessary for learning readiness; others will learn at a faster pace and need more challenging curriculum. Whatever the case, it is the responsibility of the school system to discover each student’s uniqueness so that each student’s learning potential is maximized.
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders
- 2nd Annual Race for the Stars 5K and Fun Run March 4
- FSSD announces Teachers of the Year
- FSSD Pre-Kindergarten Application Process Open for 2017-2018
- Special Ed Parent Support Group to Discuss ADHD and Related Issues