The Office of Student Performance coordinates testing, disaggregates, analyzes and disseminates data, reports, and provides opportunities for training in areas for which the department is responsible.
This office oversees the following programs: local, state and national testing, honors programs, federal programs (including Title I), Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities (Title IV), and alternative education.
In keeping with the vision of the Franklin Special School District, the Office of Student Performance holds true to the belief that all children can learn. Some students will need more time because they have not had the experiences necessary for learning readiness; others will learn at a faster pace and need more challenging curriculum. Whatever the case, it is the responsibility of the school system to discover each student’s uniqueness so that each student’s learning potential is maximized.
There are no upcoming events.
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program
- Wiemers Named Assistant Principal at Freedom Intermediate
- Free Summer Reading Program Offered for Grades 5-7
- FSSD Opens Cafeteria So Children Eat Free All Summer
- Come aboard for reading fun on FSSD’s Story Bus Plus this summer
- Summer Coding Camps Open for Rising 5th-9th Graders
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming