The Technology Department supports students, faculty, and staff in all areas that utilize technology so that each department and each school in the district can achieve its goal to provide high quality educational experiences for all learners.
The FSSD Technology Department provides a seamless integration of technology in the areas of curriculum and administration. The staff provides support for network maintenance, software implementation, desktop and laptop maintenance, and the communications systems.
The use of technology as a curriculum enhancement will address diverse learning styles, accommodate individual learning rates, provide the means to present information in unique ways, and improve academic achievement in all areas. Technology integration will not replace the teacher but enhance our vision of the educational process, a process that is designed to produce life-long learners.
Network Technicians: Albert Pryor, Jeff Collins, Ray Roberts
Database Manager: Drew Bingham
There are no upcoming events.
- Liberty Elementary Named Model School for Behavior Program
- Wiemers Named Assistant Principal at Freedom Intermediate
- Free Summer Reading Program Offered for Grades 5-7
- FSSD Opens Cafeteria So Children Eat Free All Summer
- Come aboard for reading fun on FSSD’s Story Bus Plus this summer
- Summer Coding Camps Open for Rising 5th-9th Graders
- FSSD and Franklin Parks to Host Input Meeting for Recreation Programming