The Technology Department supports students, faculty, and staff in all areas that utilize technology so that each department and each school in the district can achieve its goal to provide high quality educational experiences for all learners.
The FSSD Technology Department provides a seamless integration of technology in the areas of curriculum and administration. The staff provides support for network maintenance, software implementation, desktop and laptop maintenance, and the communications systems.
The use of technology as a curriculum enhancement will address diverse learning styles, accommodate individual learning rates, provide the means to present information in unique ways, and improve academic achievement in all areas. Technology integration will not replace the teacher but enhance our vision of the educational process, a process that is designed to produce life-long learners.
Network Technicians: Albert Pryor, Jeff Collins, Ray Roberts
Database Manager: Drew Bingham
- Walk Across Williamson Challenge March 1-31
- Young Scholars Institute Registration Open
- Books from Heroes Program Begins with Emergency Responders
- 2nd Annual Race for the Stars 5K and Fun Run March 4
- FSSD announces Teachers of the Year
- FSSD Pre-Kindergarten Application Process Open for 2017-2018
- Special Ed Parent Support Group to Discuss ADHD and Related Issues