The Franklin Special School District is currently accepting applications for next year’s Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program (VPK) program. The FSSD VPK program provides a high quality educational program through an active learning approach for children who turn 4 on or before August 15. The Tennessee Department of Education requires school districts to first serve students whose family meets specific income qualifications. Priority is given to students who have disabilities, are identified as English Learners, are in state custody, or are identified as educationally at-risk for failure due to circumstances of abuse or neglect. If you would like for your child to be considered for FSSD’s VPK program, please complete the application below to begin the qualification process for the 2020-2021 school year. Once this initial step is taken, parents will be contacted to set up an appointment to complete the application.
6:30 pm School Board Mtg @ Poplar Grove Elementary
School Board Mtg @ Poplar Grove Elementary
Jun 8 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
School Board meeting begins at 6:30 PM with a public input session at beginning of meeting.
5:00 pm School Board Budget Work Session @ Moore Elementary School
School Board Budget Work Session @ Moore Elementary School
Jun 15 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Follow Us on TwitterTweets by @@franklinspecial
- Preview of Framework for Planning for 2020-2021 School Year
- FSSD Announces New Appointments
- FSSD Continues Free Meal Program Through Summer
- Young Scholars Institute Cancels Summer Programming
- Schools to Use May 18-22 for Resource Drop-off and Student Belonging Pick Up
- Carlton Selected as Supervisor of Federal Programs and Student Performance
- Carroll Selected to Lead Moore Elementary in 2020-2021