SALARIES AND REQUIRED FORMS
2019-2020 Salary Schedules
Required Employment Forms The following forms are required for employment in the FSSD.
- 2020 W-4: This form enables your employer to withhold the correct Federal income tax from your pay.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification: This form is required by the U.S. Justice Department’s Immigration and Naturalization Service along with two appropriate forms of identification (see page 5 of form).
- Physician’s Certificate: The Physician’s Certificate is required by the State of Tennessee’s Department of Education.
- Direct Deposit: This form enables your employer to deposit payroll directly into a designated bank account.
- Technology User Agreement: All employees are required to read and sign this form, which outlines the responsible usage of electronic media in the FSSD.
- Experience Verification Form: This form is necessary for certificated personnel only
- Teacher Transfer Form: This form is for teachers who currently work for the FSSD to request a transfer to fill a vacancy in another building/department.