REACH 2024: The five-year strategic plan, approved by the Board of Eduction in January 2019, has been developed over a period of 9 months. The goals and strategies take into consideration the previous plan, feedback from the AdvancED accreditation review team in 2018, input from the FSSD Leadership Team, the School Board, community members, faculty, staff, parents and students. This plan has a five-year outlook but will be reviewed and modified annually by the Board of Education.
6:30 pm School Board Mtg @ Poplar Grove Elementary
School Board Mtg @ Poplar Grove Elementary
Jun 8 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
School Board meeting begins at 6:30 PM with a public input session at beginning of meeting.
Follow Us on TwitterTweets by @@franklinspecial
- Preview of Framework for Planning for 2020-2021 School Year
- FSSD Announces New Appointments
- FSSD Continues Free Meal Program Through Summer
- Young Scholars Institute Cancels Summer Programming
- Schools to Use May 18-22 for Resource Drop-off and Student Belonging Pick Up
- Carlton Selected as Supervisor of Federal Programs and Student Performance
- Carroll Selected to Lead Moore Elementary in 2020-2021