REACH 2024: The five-year strategic plan, approved by the Board of Eduction in January 2019, has been developed over a period of 9 months. The goals and strategies take into consideration the previous plan, feedback from the AdvancED accreditation review team in 2018, input from the FSSD Leadership Team, the School Board, community members, faculty, staff, parents and students. This plan has a five-year outlook but will be reviewed and modified annually by the Board of Education.
5:45 pm FSSD Retirement Celebration @ Freedom Intermediate School
FSSD Retirement Celebration @ Freedom Intermediate School
May 2 @ 5:45 pm – 8:00 pm
9:30 am FSSD Battle of the Books @ Williamson County Public Library
FSSD Battle of the Books @ Williamson County Public Library
May 8 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Join Freedom Middle, Poplar Grove Middle, and Freedom Intermediate as they participate in the 5th annual Battle of the Books!
- Download FSSD’s Free App to Stay Up to Date on School News!
- O’Shea and Friends Concert to Benefit FES Arts April 18
- Are You Ready for Summer? Check Out These Camps!
- TCAP Testing Dates Announced for Spring
- 2019-2020 Online Registration Period April 1-30
- Congratulations to FSSD Teachers of the Year!
- FSSD Recruitment Fair March 30