REACH 2024: The five-year strategic plan, approved by the Board of Eduction in January 2019, has been developed over a period of 9 months. The goals and strategies take into consideration the previous plan, feedback from the AdvancED accreditation review team in 2018, input from the FSSD Leadership Team, the School Board, community members, faculty, staff, parents and students. This plan has a five-year outlook but will be reviewed and modified annually by the Board of Education.
Follow Us on TwitterTweets by @@franklinspecial
- Free Summer Meals for Kids 18 and Under at Johnson Elementary May 28-July 25
- Beep! Beep! Hop Aboard the Story Bus this Summer!
- Download FSSD’s Free App to Stay Up to Date on School News!
- O’Shea and Friends Concert to Benefit FES Arts April 18
- Are You Ready for Summer? Check Out These Camps!
- TCAP Testing Dates Announced for Spring
- 2019-2020 Online Registration Period April 1-30